Thursday, November 10, 2005

Watch Hill: the Original Resort Town


Those darned New Englanders. They consider these estates "expensive" but they cost a pittance compared to my condo in Brentwood (yes, *that* Brentwood - we kicked OJ out). And yes, I said condo. Watching "House Hunters" and "What You Get For the Money" on HGTV is very frustrating to me. And yet they get to live in castles and other monstrosities in one of the nation's prettiest and oldest resort towns for some small fraction of my mortgage payment. Sigh. This is Alpaca posing next to a house that actually has a matching garage with an apartment on top. This house's garage is nicer than my entire condo. Nice.


Pookie, Alpaca and I went to the water's edge to enjoy sunset at the pier in Watch Hill. We found it to be very peaceful. There was also a couple getting married, and they later walked out to the pier to take some sunset photos. It was just beautiful.